Rezum is a new minimally invasive, in-office treatment option that uses the natural energy
stored in water vapor, or steam. It is a safe and effective treatment available to relieve lower
urinary tract symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH.
During each treatment, sterile water vapor is released throughout the targeted prostate tissue.
When the steam turns back into water, the cells are gently and immediately damaged, causing
Over time, the body’s natural healing response removes the dead cells, shrinking the prostate.
With the extra tissue removed, the urethra opens, reducing BPH symptoms.
Most patients begin to experience symptom relief in as soon as two weeks with the majority of
benefit occurring by 3 months and maintained out to 2 years”
• Alternative to BPH medications
• Relieves symptoms safely and effectively
• Noticeable symptom improvement within two weeks
• Simple in-office/out-patient therapy
• Does not require general anesthesia
• Preserves erectile and urinary functions
• Ability to return to regular activities within a few days”
• Considered medically necessary by Medicare and covered by most private insurance*